It is 75 degrees in Charleston today. I repeat 75 degrees. I am in heaven and loving life.
Here are just a few other things that I am loving this week:
1. My “Choose Joy” necklace. My beautiful friend Brooke is selling these to support her trip to Australia in June with an organization called YWAM (Youth With a Mission). While in Australia, she will attend a discipleship training school as she follows her calling to share the love of Christ through foreign missions and outreach. If you would like to help Brooke as well and purchase one of these necklaces, please comment below or shoot me an e-mail!
2. Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Cranberry Maple Nut Granola. I eat this stuff all by itself but it is also amazing in yogurt or as an added crunch in oatmeal! As you can see I am 95% done with this bag. It is that good.
3. Fresh spring finds from ModCloth. I absolutely love everything I have ever ordered from this site and they have some adorable new dresses, skirts, and fun blouses for the warmer weather. Go check it out!
4. And yet another Trader Joe’s purchase: Guilt Free Guacamole. I love me some guac and you can pile this stuff on due to it’s impressive nutrition profile: just 30 calories per 2 tbsp serving as it is made with Greek yogurt to cut down on the calories and fat.
5. My new favorite hangout spot: Brown’s Court Bakery. This bright and cozy little bakery and coffee shop is my new afternoon hideout place. They have wonderful iced coffee and two front porches where you can enjoy a beautiful day!
Hope you all are enjoying some sunshine today 🙂