1. These Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Snack Bars (recipe post to come!)
2. This precious girl and her amazing mama that created the phenomenon that is Fashion by Mayhem. I love the creativity in all of their creations as well as the incredible attitude that they have about their sudden fame. If you haven’t already, go check out their site!
3. Can we all just agree that the Oscars this year were absolutely HILARIOUS and fabulous? I am not one that usually gets into award shows and/or Hollywood in general, however, after seeing many of the Oscar nominated films this year I felt compelled to give this year’s show a try. I was laughing the entire way through and was LOVING the fact that Ellen took a selfie with all of these massive movie stars.
4. Putting chocolate in my oatmeal in the morning. and coconut. and everything else. I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost every day and love mixing up the toppings that I put in to keep it exciting. But sometimes I just can’t make up my mind so I literally put all the possible things that can qualify as a topping for oatmeal in a bowl. Can we just say delicious? This particular day was dried cranberries, slivered almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, and some mini chocolate chips to get the day started on a sweet and happy note 🙂
5. The Zoom Bisou Top in Black from ModCloth. I love this top so much as it is versatile and a great transition piece from winter to spring. It can also be dressed up or down and comes in different colors and patterns!
So much love,