This is such a sweet time of year. Fall is my favorite. I am at the point where I am beyond excited about some cooler weather and all of the fun adventures that this season brings. Here are just a few of the things I have been loving these past couple of weeks:
1. Whole Grain Waffles + PB and Nutella. The perfect Saturday morning treat 🙂
2. The Daily. This new coffee/grocery/local stop is a new addition to my neighborhood and Charleston and I love the community feel of this new spot.
3. Acai Bowls. Thanks to my girl Holly for introducing me to these! Cafe Medley on Sullivan’s Island makes these delicious bowls. They are so refreshing and great for a healthy breakfast or mid-afternoon pick-me-up!
4. Charleston sunsets right now. We had a 2-week span of rain recently in Charleston, so I am super thankful for the sun actually being a thing right now.
5. FALL CANDLES. #overwhelmed #mynewcandystore #clicheidontevencare
To me, fall represents shedding the old and preparing for what is in store. After a summer filled with changes (some great, and some very difficult), I have been consistently challenged. Fall is just a small reminder of the beautiful things that are ahead.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!