I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I had a relaxing week at home in Charlotte, NC and enjoyed lots of quality time with family and friends. It was so nice to have a week off to catch up on rest as well! I haven’t felt this rested in a while and I feel refreshed and ready to tackle this new year.
Here are a few things that I have been loving this past week:
1. Rifle Paper Co. journals. I have been in need of a new journal recently and absolutely love these! Perfect for starting the new year on a fresh page (literally).
2. Naptime Diaries shop. I ordered all of my Christmas presents from this sweet little shop and even bought a few prints for myself ;). Naptime Diaries is a local and family owned shop whose mission statement is to “write scripture creatively on the walls of your home.” If you haven’t already, go check out the site right now!
3. Bulk meal prep. I’ve recently been slacking a bit on planning ahead in the meal department so yesterday afternoon I cooked a TON of sauteed veggies and roasted salmon for quick weekday meals. I eat and feel so much better when I take a few extra steps to plan and prepare early in the week!
4. Wearing shorts in December? Yes. You heard that right. It was actually warm enough on December 29th (oh hey 70 degrees) to rock some shorts around town while running some errands and grabbing an almond milk latte from City Lights Coffee.
5. Kale + Butternut Squash Pizza from Trader Joe’s. TJ’s, you have done it AGAIN.
6. Roots hummus + Bearitos Mulitgrain Pita Chips. This hummus (aka the “microbrew” of hummus) is to DIE for and tastes like the real deal. I’m never eating the uber processed stuff ever. again.
Happy Tuesday friends!